The City of St. Charles Ambulance Service operates on an all-volunteer basis. The St. Charles Ambulance Service responds to all types of medical calls, traumas, and public disasters. Currently there are 19 NREMT-B certified members. The ambulance service responds to approximately 365 calls per year.
- Ambulance Director: Jeff Hardtke
- Assistant Director: Kate Meyer
- Training Officer: Aaron Carlson
- Secretary/Treasurer: Renee Hewitt
- Non-emergency number: 507/932-4500
- Located at: 830 Whitewater Avenue
- In an event of an emergency, call 9-1-1