Construction on the Aquatic Center was completed in June of 1999 at a total cost of 1.5 million dollars. The Aquatic Center features a 181 foot water slide, six lap swim lanes, one diving board, a drop slide, zero-depth entry with three water features, large sun deck, a concessions area & much more fun & excitement for everyone.
PRESS RELEASE – COMMUNITY UPDATE
As part of the City Council’s June 23rd meeting, the Aquatic Center was discussed.
MEL BROWNELL FAMILY AQUATIC CENTER—
OPENING/CLOSING DATES: The Aquatic Center will open for public use beginning Monday, July 6th, 2020 through Sunday, August 16th, 2020 (dates subject to change). *No memberships or punch cards will be accepted for entry in 2020, see below for more information.
- Patrons may attend one open swim session per day, unless capacity is available.
- Groups over 10 not allowed
- Refunds will not be granted for inclement weather
- Social distancing will be observed.
- Masks recommended when not in pool.
- One Way Traffic through facility. Bathrooms will be available.
DAILY RATES: Youth & Adults …………….. $3.00 per/day (Fee applies to Open & Lap Swim Sessions)
*Online reservations only, no payments at the door
**No concessions available