Attention Pet Owners,
Please review the process for submitting your pet license below.
- Animal licenses have been combined into a universal pet license.
- We are accepting pet license applications and vaccination records via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 507-932-5301.
- Application forms can be found at the button to the left.
- Payments can be made online using the link on the application form.
- Applications received via email will have registration tags mailed via USPS once all vaccination records, application, and payment are received.
- In person applications will only be accepted during City Hall business hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Late fee will be imposed December 1, 2022 for any previously license cats or dogs failing to be renewed.
Sample of ordinance changes to note:
- All Pet Licenses will expire September 30 of even numbered years.
- Fees will be $20 for unaltered pets and $10 for spayed/neutered pets.
- Pets under 12 months of age who will be altered (spayed/neutered) do not need to be licensed until after the surgery.
Please contact City Hall if you have any questions at 507-932-3020 or email email@example.com